Looking back now at 2015 – here’s some photos of what we did and saw this year.
A New Year sojourn in Bishopdale, with walks around Harewood and Papanui. Beautiful long summer nights., watching True Detective.
The cemetery at Papanui, right by Harewood Road.
Sofles street art.
Spectrum Street Art exhibition.
David Walliams and crowd – WORD Christchurch.
Flags in Cathedral Square.
New Brighton market shop.
The Press Night of D’Light for KidsFest. It was cold. It was muddy. And thoroughly spectacular! The Christchurch Botanic Gardens aglow with inventiveness and light.
Saturday 11 July was superfrozen. Even the neighbour’s water feature froze solid.
Lego Brick Show.
Loved this web on High Street.
The Bounce event in Cathedral Square was good fun, followed by a boogie on the dance-o-mat.
In town, in the dark.
Flox’s urban forest in the new Spectrum Street Art Festival exhibition at the YMCA.
Margaret Mahy Playground. It has been our holiday hangout.
New Brighton Santa Parade
Arohanui, and best wishes for 2016. XXX
- Art and play: 2015 in pictures: December
- Wellingtonia: 2015 in pictures: November
- Palaces of fun: 2015 in pictures: October
- Smelly flowers: 2015 in pictures: September
- Snow, sequins, and Hatbeard: 2015 in pictures: August
- City lights: 2015 in pictures: July
- Birds’ eyes: 2015 in pictures: June
- O Superman: 2015 in pictures: May
- Bunnies, ponies, and Bad Evil: 2015 in pictures: April
- A month in Christchurch country: 2015 in pictures: March
- Whanau whanau whanau: 2015 in pictures: February
- Flying: 2015 in pictures: January
- Christchurchiana – 2014 in pictures
- 2013 in pictures
- 2012 in pictures