And I did the big walk home again.
The Bounce event in Cathedral Square was good fun, followed by a boogie on the dance-o-mat.
The demolition of the Manchester St carpark building.
Ballerina, through blossoms.
The naked ladies of Christchurch.
Edgeware words. And bikes.
WORD Christchurch Shifting Points of View at the Christchurch Arts Festival.
In town, in the dark.
- View more August photos
- City lights: 2015 in pictures: July
- Birds’ eyes: 2015 in pictures: June
- O Superman: 2015 in pictures: May
- Bunnies, ponies, and Bad Evil: 2015 in pictures: April
- A month in Christchurch country: 2015 in pictures: March
- Whanau whanau whanau: 2015 in pictures: February
- Flying: 2015 in pictures: January
- Christchurchiana – 2014 in pictures
- 2013 in pictures
- 2012 in pictures