One of my favourite things to take photos of this year has been cranes and the sky. The variation comes from the background and the sky, the cranes are always cranes, though sometimes they dip their heads in conversation to one another.
And another thing we enjoy are markets. This is one of Anissa Victoria’s Vintage Market at the Commons, formerly the Pallet Pavilion, formerly the Crowne Plaza, formerly the Park Royal …
Christmas in town and the Re:START
The Canterbury Museum
One of our happy places. There is a great exhibition on currently called Selling the dream – classic New Zealand tourism posters.
The dolls house.
The chandelier in the Costume Gallery.
A holiday in Bishopdale
More December photos.
- New Year, new art: January 2014
- From Edgeware to where: February 2014
- Floods and blue ladies: March 2014
- Everything must go: April 2014
- Bizarro Christchurch: May 2014
- Suddenly strange: June 2014
- No signs, except this: 2014 in pictures: July
- Ain’t what it used to be: 2014 in pictures: August
- Ice and flowers: 2014 in pictures: September
- Fun and FESTAtivities: 2014 in pictures: October
- Summerstarters: 2014 in pictures: November