- New Year, new art: January 2014
- From Edgeware to where: February 2014
- Floods and blue ladies: March 2014
- Everything must go: April 2014
- Bizarro Christchurch: May 2014
- 2013 in pictures
- 2012 in pictures
And the Burster Flipper is an enjoyable show.
Dad met Swedish writer Camilla Lackberg.
Demolition, as ever. The Frontrunner went down, goodbye to the silver mannequins who posed up a storm.
In your library return chute, judging your books …
Games for sale.
Southwark Street – Bizarro world. I was walking to work on Friday 23 May and spotted the tip of a painted sky down Southwark Street. So glad of my curiosity – I discovered a bizarro world of reflection, repetition, wit and wonder. It is beside Warren and Mahoney. Am trying to track down any information on this rather fabulous and surprising thing. Bravo.
More May 2014 photos.