Mark Sommerset at Central Library Tuam.
The cordons come down
Working – human scale
McLeans Mansion on Manchester Street.
The Bridge of Remembrance.
The wolf skull’s last howl, Kilmore Street. On Trainor McLean building, now demolished. Turns out it is a company called ALC Apparel – also spotted a tiki on Tuam, and pinup ladies.
Demolitions and rebuilds
Busking Pink Floyd. Sounded exquisite.
St Albans Park, boggy.
Flowers on Colombo Street, Beckenham.
Victoria Street, beautification.
- More July photos
- Snow, broccoli pizza, and great-great-great-great grannies: 2013 in pictures: June
- Writers, artists, and Batman: 2013 in pictures: May
- Ups & downs & openings – bullshit and jellybeans: 2013 in pictures: April
- Decay and bloom – 2013 in pictures: March
- Ups and downs – 2013 in pictures: February
- Partying on – 2013 in pictures: January
- 2012 in pictures