I go for the jewellery pileup.
Fabulous book bargains from Just Incredible in South City Mall.
Morning implosion of Newstalk ZB.
After the implosion, a trampoline on Kilmore Street.
Margaret Mahy storytime at Central Library Peterborough.
The BMX track, not just for bikes.
Loved the Youth Market on Barbadoes Street.
- More August photos
- Michael Jackson, cheezels & the Crowne Plaza – 2012 in pictures: January
- Ronnie van Hout, Earthquake anniversary, & the hellraiser heart of Christchurch – 2012 in pictures: February
- Dirty demolitions – 2012 in pictures: March
- From lingerie to Gerry Brownlee – 2012 in pictures: April
- Dummies, dandys, and things left behind – 2012 in pictures: May
- The Queen, The Snow, The Bulls, and the Supermarket – 2012 in pictures: June
- Margaret Mahy, Michael Parekowhai, little felt workers, and Christchurch words – 2012 in pictures: July